Wednesday, July 3, 2019

It's time

Many things in my life are still not where I want them to be, but I am done waiting for the perfect moment to have them fall into place. I am going to make changes in my life and see where that change takes me.

I am starting out with a 10 day challenge to post a new asana everyday on here, so by the end you will have all of the intro and intermediate sequences from my website instructions on my blog.

Also if you have not done the restorative sequence with me, do it. It is a nice way to wind down and please excuse my mistakes. This is the first time I am trying something like this. I'll link the video here.

Also, I am challenging my body and mind. Body by learning cycling, and waking up at 5 am, and my mind by preparing to go to a Masters school for Psychology.

Lastly, I am believing in myself. I want to teach yoga. I have so many ways I want to incorporate yoga into people's lives, but I have to become a better teacher, and that means I have to teach. So I am really searching, and trying to open my heart to the world.

That's it for now, enjoy the sequence!


No comments:

Post a Comment