Sunday, October 6, 2019

Patience

It has been 3 months since I submitted my Siblings Yoga poem to a publisher. It should only be one more month till I hear back from them. I won't lie, I was hoping it would be closer to two months, not four, but as I religiously check my email to see if I have a letter from them I just know to wait a little longer, and work on my current poems- and read new picture books to get ideas on how to write different books.

 I don't necessarily want to write a lot of children's books, but I would like to write at least two or three, then later on after I get my PhD write a book about the benefits of adding yoga to counseling. I think that would be a fun book to write as well. But I have a long way to go before I have enough knowledge to do that.

So for know I will stick to what I know, children and yoga. And learn more about what I don't know- Psychology.

No comments:

Post a Comment