Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Step Back

So today I finally heard from the publisher. They said no to my Sibling's Yoga story. I have to admit I am sad, and youthfully thought they would simply love my poem and maybe need me to change a few things to make it just for them. But I was a little too starry eyed.

So now with my first rejection I will buck up and carry on, work on my text- make it better and start to learn how to submit queries to editors. That is where I will most likely find my success. This poem may never see publishing, but I know I can continue on to unearth the perfect story for children.
                                                                                                                                



At least I have these cute kids to keep me going and giving me new ideas.   

No comments:

Post a Comment