Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Children guiding the show




                                             
As I focus my energy more on my children and on writing I can see that is where I want this blog to go. I want to bring you.

I am excited to bring this content to my blog, I am working with some fantastic people at this time, and it is a wonderful time to grow. My children are my biggest inspiration. I feel it is only fitting that this blog serves the children of the world, and how we can better teach and serve them.

   I want to:
  1. Bring you poems that I create for children
  2. Create children's yoga sequences that can be used in classes
  3. Have pictures and instructions for children to get in and out of poses
  4. Review new and upcoming Picture Books to the market
  5. Review studies that regard children's yoga studies.    






No comments:

Post a Comment